SERVICESA wide range of costs drafting services and a transparent fee structure
Stowell & Co Law Costs Drafting offers a range of services for receiving and paying parties. We can help with most types of civil costs matters, ranging from straightforward personal injury to complex high value commercial and contentious probate claims.
We are experienced in the many forms of funding now available and the different types of costs proceedings, such as inter parties, solicitor and client and costs to be taken from funds. We are also well versed in Court of Protection (PGO) work and the ever more complex world of legally aided matters.
Our fees are competitive and often recoverable from an opponent or fund.
Services / fees include:-
- Free initial telephone assistance (no charge)
- Statements of costs for summary assessment (4% of profit costs as drawn)
- Schedules of costs for negotiation (4% of profit costs as drawn)
- Inter partes bills of costs (6% of profit costs as drawn)
- Legal aid bills and CLAIM1 / 1A (6% of profit costs as drawn)
- Negotiations on costs at any stage (Grade C/D hourly rate)
- Points of dispute and points in reply (Grade C/D hourly rate)
- Detailed assessment hearings (Grade C/D hourly rate)
Terms are negotiable for high value cases and volume work.